• Yes they should

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No they shouldn't

Votes: 1 5.9%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,975 Posts
fifa is too conservative...they need to start using goal line replay.

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
Ofcourse they should!!! TIf they did Brazil would have won 4 -2 in the Confed Final!! I don't see why it should not be used and its shameful that it hasnt been used until now.

·
Dragon User
145 Posts
I voted no, it would lessen the intensity of the game, and removes the feeling when goals are wrongly given, or not given when they should be, which although makes me mad, add excitment to the game.

·
Banned
642 Posts
what r u talking about the feeling is pissed. why would u be happy if the ref [email protected] up a call on a goal? Look at the finals in the confds cup, brazil should have been up 3-2 much earlier, I bet some of the fans wanted to beat up the ref..

·
Banned
2,975 Posts
^^so true imagine if brazil had lost that game...the replay brings justice to the game...cuz referees are not perfect.

·
Good Luck South Africa!
1,029 Posts
Remember the problem of Semi Final Baralona vs Chelsea which ref see the player hand touch ball near goalpost. I think They should.

·
East Coast Massiv
16,652 Posts
I dont think Replay technology should be used, but goal line technology should, i.e the chip in the ball, it has been tested many times, but reports have not been issued to show how accurate it is. If the ball crosses the line it should send a beep to the official to acknowledge the crossing.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I think it should be used, but the way it's being used in rugby at the moment isn't a very good advocate for technology in sport. decisions take longer than necessary so, if the 4th official or TMO or whatever you call them aren't afraid of making decisions and the replays don't hold up the game too long, i'm all for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts