Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SHOULD IT? cause compare to other country it is ..... cannot tell
bulky ,dark quite dirty not organized no shoping place , warm

while singapore airport is cooling high ceiling got place to shopping got many other service such as free game
and many more
this apply to other CITY such as:

KL
HONG KONG
DUBAI
AND MANY MORE

please someone post into this threads it seem no one answered
just want to know ur opinion

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HERE SOME UPDATE ON JKT AIRPORT

April 6th 2005 ; 9:45:07 AM
Airport introduces new transportation system

Airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II introduced a new transportation system after receiving many complaints over illegal fees and robberies in taxis leaving the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

The new system integrates the management of airport taxis and bus services which initially was managed by an airport task force, Angkasa Pura II president director Edie Haryoto was quoted as saying by The Jakarta Post.

"The new system is aimed at providing security, safety and comfort for all airport visitors," he said. The integrated service, according to Edie, will enable the airport operator to take stern actions against unscrupulous taxi companies or drivers.

Only 13 taxi companies who passed a selection test for reliability held by the airport operator were allowed to wait and take passengers out of the airport beginning Friday.

The 13 taxi companies are Blue Bird Group, Taxi Cab, Express, Primajasa, Tiffani, Koperasi Taksi, Gading, Steady Safe, Sri Medali, Ratax, Dian, Royal City and Gamya. The total number of the taxis are 1,530.

asmi
Source : JP

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ara said:
I agree with you completely. It also have to do with lack of law enforcement. I see people throwing their garbage from their car in front of the police. The police didn't do anything. It really irked me.

SOMEMORE!
people spitting out

OOH MY GOD

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
David-80 said:
Its now being renovated..it will also include, a shopping mall, tunnel gateway from T1 to T2, railway link, new cargo facility. All of them are now undergoing bidding process.

cheers

REALLY DO YOU HAVE THE INFOMATION CAN U SEND TO US?

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NOW U CAN POST THE PICS OF ANY AIRPORT/JAKARTA AIRPORT AND COMPARE IT!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts