·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Get im back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,904 Posts
definately:

1) his coverage of recent uk stadium construction is untouchable.
2) i've never seen him act up.
3) even if he did exchange a few heated words with a mod (of which we're yet to see any evidence) there are consistently dickhead-ish forumers that get away without so much as a warning, so to ban him seems a bit unfair.
4) he supports a proper football club.

·
Registered
16,977 Posts
Zim you mad man, AD Williams has his own thread, you just voted Dave a big fat NO, is that your position or do you wish to issue a change of vote?

I agree about AD, but that's his viewpoint, it can be challenged, debated and expanded upon on here - how else can he change?

·
Registered
194 Posts
his pics are the only thing that keeps some threads going, emirates and wembley simply amazing and giving us a real look instead of the official rubbish - complete legend

Free the Scouser one

·
Rock Lord
12,957 Posts
Toadboy said:
Zim you mad man, AD Williams has his own thread, you just voted Dave a big fat NO, is that your position or do you wish to issue a change of vote?

I agree about AD, but that's his viewpoint, it can be challenged, debated and expanded upon on here - how else can he change?
I stand by my position. I've experienced too much racism in my life to even want to educate someone like AD Williams who made some offensive comments to me about mixed race relationships.

Re the vote, I voted no for Scouserdave reluctantly. He took some great pics and I never had a cross word with him and respect the guy.

However, he was banned for the pm he sent to Tubeman. Does anyone know what was in that pm, it must have been offensive for him to be banned and I don't want to defend someone only then for it to come out that he made comments I wouldn't want my name to be associated with.

·
800th birthday in 2007
4,192 Posts
Is he banned for good, or is it temporary...! Hopefully they can kiss and make up, as it seems very easy for people to get embrioled in bad words, even though you would never do this sort of thing face to face.

He's big....he's brave....so free the Scouserdave... :cheer:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.