SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24,735 Posts
^^ Great brazilian roadsigns. Also interesting language. I presume the 80 & 100 signs mean for light and heavy traffic. Circuito de Ouro-The golden route ??
Thanks. :)

Yeah you are correct, the golden route. :cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sardinia is the wild west ? thank god for lazy Nyköping.

nykoping what is??

sardinia is a beautiful region...good wine, awesome girls, amazing beaches, good food...shooting at roadsigns is a local "sport"...in the rural zone. people don't have too much to do and they kill the time...and roadsigns!!!! not good practic

·
Rail & Road traveller
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sardinia is the wild west ? thank god for lazy Nyköping.

nykoping what is??

sardinia is a beautiful region...good wine, awesome girls, amazing beaches, good food...shooting at roadsigns is a local "sport"...in the rural zone. people don't have too much to do and they kill the time...and roadsigns!!!! not good practic
Sardinia is on my "want to go" list. I have been to the port of Piombino from where you can take the ferry to Sardinia.

Sign in 3 languages. I think most people understand what's it about.

·
License plate spotter
1,353 Posts
Hungary:

1. Motorway overhead sign, on M3 eastward, approaching intersection with M0:

2. Main road directions sign, on main road 71:

3. Main road distances sign, on main road 71:

4. Local (nearby) destinations sign, w/o road no. or distances, on main road 84:

·
21,552 Posts
There are so many in my collection, I might start off with one strange one: from Santana Row, a high-end shopping center in San Jose, California. Usually, speed limits end in either 5 or 0, but for some reason, the owner must've chosen a strange number:

·
Registered
356 Posts

Bit of dig-out, but... 17mph = more or less 30 km/h. Not odd, just somebody must have non-American origin :)

·
21,552 Posts
TranslatorPS said:

Bit of dig-out, but... 17mph = more or less 30 km/h. Not odd, just somebody must have non-American origin :)
Yeah I thought so. I would not see signs like that myself, but anyways, it works.

I've got so many sign pics I want to share, I just don't know which ones to pick since there are at least 300 of them in my collection alone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts