SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
geetanjali diamonds

Hi,

Is there any geetanjali, asmi, parineeta diamond showroom in tvm. Or anything coming up.where and when :eek:hno: looking for one of those orf else I need to go to cochin :nuts:

Thanks guys:banana:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Hi,

Is there any geetanjali, asmi, parineeta diamond showroom in tvm. Or anything coming up.where and when :eek:hno: looking for one of those orf else I need to go to cochin :nuts:

Thanks guys:banana:
Dear Man posing as a woman,
Please visit Cochin. A fellow forum member, a Hindu chauvinist posing as a Muslim loves people like you, and will take very good care of you.

·
Trivandrum Lobbyist
7,874 Posts
Dear Man posing as a woman,
Please visit Cochin. A fellow forum member, a Hindu chauvinist posing as a Muslim loves people like you, and will take very good care of you.
Lol, a fraud Shrek for a false Fiona? ;) I am afraid even an ogre may take offense at that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys, I am a female looking for diamond for my marrige this october. Our major jewellers selling diamonds are very expensive. But I saw very good collections from parineeta affordable. Thats why I asked, my father never wont allow to go for cochin for a mere necklace. If somebody can help please, or else ignore.
Thank u

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Guys, I am a female looking for diamond for my marrige this october. Our major jewellers selling diamonds are very expensive. But I saw very good collections from parineeta affordable. Thats why I asked, my father never wont allow to go for cochin for a mere necklace. If somebody can help please, or else ignore.
Thank u
I guess if you are looking for cheap, imitation, hyped up diamonds, you might actually be looking in the wrong city. And if it is indeed your wedding, do go for the nicer ones. It happens only once, and you would later feel cheap if you tried to get the "best deal" instead of just the "best" .

·
Trivandrumite
456 Posts
Why not Bangalore, Bombay, Surat, Antwerp? One will get choices that will humble the place He/She/? is proposing to visit.
Fiona Rajakumari arinjilla, daivam ippo tapa tapennu ellathinum kanakku theerkkumennu.

Ini thuni urinjittu deham muzhuvan diamondum ittittu, ingottekkulla kuri kudi kanichittu poya mathi.. avante ammede... avante ammede veetinu thottadutha ente veedu.. (#kalyanaraman)

Gitanjali coming up at Pattom Junction, next to Nokia care and IOCL pump.
Courtesy: Anup Joseph Disalva, Facebook

1 - 20 of 147 Posts