·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^ HOT ,WOOOOOOOOOOOW

they still going with it???

·
جنوبي حر
1,854 Posts
The stadium has been complete for a couple years now... I wonder if any works are currently going on.
well as u can see the project consists of a hotel, beach chalets, a marina, gardens, swimming pools... the only part completed of this project is the stadium...
the last municipality tried to revive the proposed hotel project before the end of its term, i think they got a Palestinian businessman to finance the project... donnu where is the project now !!!
as for the chalets, swimming pools... (ie. all structures to the right of the stadium), their construction requires a land reclamation project because that plot of land is extremely narrow... i also assume that its going to need a breakwater to protect it from the violent rush of the Awali river at its estuary during winter...

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well as u can see the project consists of a hotel, beach chalets, a marina, gardens, swimming pools... the only part completed of this project is the stadium...
the last municipality tried to revive the proposed hotel project before the end of its term, i think they got a Palestinian businessman to finance the project... donnu where is the project now !!!
as for the chalets, swimming pools... (ie. all structures to the right of the stadium), their construction requires a land reclamation project because that plot of land is extremely narrow... i also assume that its going to need a breakwater to protect it from the violent rush of the Awali river at its estuary during winter...
Thank you! This must be the project in the sidon thread about the landfill and breakwater

·
جنوبي حر
1,854 Posts
HAHAHAHA LOL no that is a whole different project :tongue2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts