SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
It´s one of my favourite cities, I ve been there three times and I always want to come back once more, beautiful pictures, obrigado paulo2004!

·
Registered
131 Posts
madridhere said:
It´s one of my favourite cities, I ve been there three times and I always want to come back once more, beautiful pictures, obrigado paulo2004!

I know you so well, it´s the same to me!!! :banana2:

·
Banned
95 Posts
AMAZING PICTURES. I can't wait to go to Lisbon. I may stay at the Avenida Palace Hotel, and I'm taking that yellow and white train as soon as I'm there, looks awesome.

·
Registered
182 Posts
In terms of per capita income, Portugal may be behind other members of Western Europe. Yet, from what I have seen, urban planning, architecture, cleanliness and style of its cities surely do beat many other European cities by a wide margin, including those in much wealthier nations. As they say, money does not always buy the style and class.

Now I only need to check out in person whether Portugal is really as fabulous as it appears in these photos ;)

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
u re right seattlehawk, but Lisbon is far from being only roses
paulo just shown us the turistic side, our outskirt (apart from Sintra, Cascais or Arrabida) in the other hand are one of worst in Europe due to major massification and lack of green spaces

im glad Paulo didn´t show it :D

·
Luso from Aveiro
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
seattlehawk said:
In terms of per capita income, Portugal may be behind other members of Western Europe. Yet, from what I have seen, urban planning, architecture, cleanliness and style of its cities surely do beat many other European cities by a wide margin, including those in much wealthier nations. As they say, money does not always buy the style and class.

Now I only need to check out in person whether Portugal is really as fabulous as it appears in these photos ;)
Just like any world class city, Lisbon has its urbanistic problems, but I would say 70% of it (as in the rest of Portugal) is as you see it in the photos depicted here and elsewhere. That's why we receive nearly 13 million foreign tourists every year.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts