SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· The City
7,187 Posts
He did. Taxpayers are paying to build the staging platform for the tower. So while this tower looks like it'll start construction by the end of the year, taxpayers are paying for that construction. Not the developer. Once the developer starts to build the actual tower with equity partners and investors, then I'll be more convinced Chicago's office market is back.
The developer has already lined up investors to finance this project. It was an announcement about a month ago, listing the investors who will be involved.

· The City
7,187 Posts
Ivanhoe has invested $300M in the building, but we'll see what happens after the rail span is built. I suggest you work on your reading comprehension.
^ Is this a joke?

My reading comprehension of the term "Ivanhoe has invested $300 million in the building" is that Ivanhoe has invested $300 million in the building.

What part about that is hard to understand?

Sheesh, the ninkampoops we run into around here at SSC. I visit this site about once every few weeks now, and yet it never ceases to amaze me...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.