Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, so it's no secret that Globalization is one of the strongest currents of today. As a consequence, Globalization has fully hit EE as well, and I think that this thread should be dedicated to the impact that Globalization had/has/will have on our countries (shopping malls, western brands of all sorts, infrastructure development, etc. - be it constructed, U/C or proposed, or the appropriate terminology when talking about bands: n.b. Starbucks, McDonalds....). Such information is readily available on this entire forum, but I think that this thread should serve towards compiling all this information so as to serve those people who are interested in the same thing as I am: A MODERN, DEVELOPED, GLTTERING EE!!! So what are you waiting for? Jump in boyzzz....:cheers:

I recently came across this image on the internet, and I think that it perfectly illustrates the concept of Globalization in Bucharest, my home town:

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Black people

·
I am the Tramping Man !
343 Posts
^^ Eee I like it :cheers:

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
ew, that looks more like crap than cola

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ew, that looks more like crap than cola
Yeah, I have to admit that it is not the most inspired Coke add I've seen, but it actually looks quite good from farther away, and plus @ night it's all lit up and it makes you crave for a coke, especially when you're on your way to the club. In fact, I have noticed that whenever I see that thing before hitting the club scene, I end up drinking Baccardi Coke or Whisky Coke!!! Hmmm....subliminal advertising maybe? :lol:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ ????? Hmmm, where was this picture taken?? And how does this support the idea of Globalization in EE??? :sly:

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,442 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Omg you have Bulgarian Survivor!! :laugh: i would have liked to watch it, i really like the show actually.
New idea for show, Balkan Survivor haha

yeah, it was last year. I dunno if they are planning 2nd season for this fall. But I don't share your love for the show, sorry mate.:)

BTW the girl that won is from my city.:)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.