SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
It looks that work goes on day and night. If completed once with 12 towers, it would be amazing with massive look...but one thing, shopping mall is dropped :-(

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
as of now, how many towers completed, how many U/C and how many yet to start??...also, when is the mall going to start??
Mall plan is dropped long back!on that place again highrises will come up!
But unfortunately as a city like cbe, has just two shopping malls!
Catchment areas are small!
Brooks can withstand the entire CBD I.e central coimbatore

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Mall plan is dropped long back!on that place again highrises will come up!
But unfortunately as a city like cbe, has just two shopping malls!
Catchment areas are small!
Brooks can withstand the entire CBD I.e central coimbatore
I think with the size of CBE and population, it is possible to accommodate 3 more malls. But to be successful a Mall should have right mix of shops and location. Multiplex, Hypermarket, play zone and food court are the prime crowd puller for a mall. With the above mix itself it is possible to build a mall.

Some malls in Bangalore offer free parking during weekdays. Exorbitant parking and rentals make poor footfall in Malls and gives an impression that mall is meant for premium shopping and Window shopping.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
TVH Aurora with 12 Towers with 15 floors each.

Tower 1 was completed and handed over last year.

Tower 2 & 5 will be handing over this month.

So officially 25% of the project will be completed by end of this month

I got a chance to speak to their sales representatives during my last visit - Malls may be replaced with high rise commercial complexes to cater for IT companies. With the current demand for IT spaces in CBE, It will be the best replacement for Mall.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts