1 - 19 of 19 Posts
I love where the desert and sea meet !
Reactions: iranii
its better that they have neglected that area so they didnt dostroy anything

a real beauty!!!!!!
its better that they have neglected that area so they didnt dostroy anything

a real beauty!!!!!!
Vaghan, but now I am afraid that the since sistan & balochistan is getting more recognition because of chabahar port, its natural beauty will soon be destroyed.

with proper planning this can be one of the most touristic areas in all of iran, it is the only area in iran (if I am correct) which has a climate similar to the tropics. many people are surprised that we have tropical fruits that are actually grown in iran, and they all come from this province.
Vaghan, but now I am afraid that the since sistan & balochistan is getting more recognition because of chabahar port, its natural beauty will soon be destroyed.

with proper planning this can be one of the most touristic areas in all of iran, it is the only area in iran (if I am correct) which has a climate similar to the tropics. many people are surprised that we have tropical fruits that are actually grown in iran, and they all come from this province.
Sistano Baluchestan is huge and I seriously doubt if there's going to be THAT much investment in that area to destroy the nature.
Maybe it wont be harmed so much by reckless development as global warming and droughts.
Irangard Beris. Fantastic shots of Marcian Mountains at the very eastern edge of the Sea of Oman coast, Iran. Breathtakingly spectacular.

Sistano Baluchestan is huge and I seriously doubt if there's going to be THAT much investment in that area to destroy the nature.
they will probably build very ugly towns near the water soon, they take the best natural places and build hideous stuff like namak abrood
they will probably build very ugly towns near the water soon, they take the best natural places and build hideous stuff like namak abrood
That would be terrible, granted, but even though, Sistan o Baluchestan is still a massive province and at most they would build like 5% of the shore like that
the sad part it that they will use the best 5% if they do, and worse it that, at that point, all the cities will be bad (since they all built them with their poor tastes), at least shomal, there are some older examples of nice areas like old ramsar and old parts of khezer shahr

daste ina bashe az bikh hamaro gand mizanan

bayad omidvar bashim az chabahar oonvartar naran
Reactions: FreddyB
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.