SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
I drove by Six Flags yesterday on the way to Milwaukee, and there were a couple of cranes in the waterpark area, so it might be a bit longer before it opens. I wanted to stop and ride a coaster though! My favorite there is Viper.

· Registered
567 Posts
sharptent, nice run-down of the coasters. I haven't been on Rajin cajun, superman, or V2 yet. I did get to ride Deja Vu when it opened and I was not impressed at all. It was very rough and in my opinion not as fun as other boomerang style coasters.
I rode an identical Superman ride at Six Flags over Georgia, its just a "fun" ride, but like you said not too many G-forces, except in the big pretzel loop.
Overall, SFGAm is definately one of the best Six Flags parks I've been to.

· Registered
567 Posts
Great pictures.
I'm hoping Hurricane Harbor draws some of the crowds away from the coasters! I'll skip the waterslides and just ride Raging Bull and Viper all day. I haven't been to Great America for a couple of years so it's time for me to get back there.
Speaking of the parks in Wisconsin Dells, I've heard the new Hades rollercoaster at Mt.Olympus is incredible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.