Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Yip-Eyey-Kie-Ay
195 Posts
My boyfriend worked in that building! the Big red one, (not Blowfish) that area needed this building glad to see it go up, and woohoo for the environment too! i have no complaints about this. maybe i'll buy one..

·
Look Up!
759 Posts
I find projects like these all ways turn out as good as their renderings for whatever reason. – Similar but in my opinion better then DIA in North York (Which, did turn out better then its renderings)

·
The Greatest
4,515 Posts
no ... north corner of Bathurst & King replacing a 50s mid-rise industrial building and a commercial parking lot

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
There is scaffolding up against the 50s mid-rise industrial building at 650 King Street West, so it looks like they are preparing their sales office.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
My mother is thinking of sending Mr Freed a thank-you gift, seeing as her condo she bought at the Summit has already more than doubled in value in the last few years, and will be worth a lot more when his obsession with turning this once drab area of town into his own personal little trendy area is completed.

KGB

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
The Sales Centre at 650 King Street West is now open. It is located inside the 1950's mid-rise industrial building. They put up a huge sign covering the front facade.

·
Yip-Eyey-Kie-Ay
195 Posts
anyone else notice the private pool on the penthouse terrace? its very skinny, and its on the building on the right of the picture.... which would be west. but the pool faces east. looks like a very nice little unit.. too few outdoor rooftop pools in this city.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
July 30

It has been over a year since the last post. What happened to VikkyD?

Demolition has begun. Photo taken from King St.

From Bathurst.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts