SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JDN21
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you get a chance today, tune into Sky News because they have an election coverage team in the city.

The Sky copter was showing some excellent live pictures around 10:20, focusing on the waterfront. The Unity site looked large and impressive amongst the established buildings. Hopefully there will be more aerial shots later.

·
Banned
2,602 Posts
Gutted! I don't have Sky and I was in work. If you want to see Liverpool on TV tonight tune in to BBC1 at 7.30pm. I'm not 100% certain, but on Monday Jeremy Paxman was interviewing Charles Kennedy at the Albert Dock. Tonight he interviews Tony Blair, and on Friday, **** Howard. Tonight's and Friday's MIGHT be in the Albert Dock too.

·
Hypnotize!
1,061 Posts
I saw a piece on Sky News where they were interviewing some people at the Pier Head. It was nice to see Beetham looking quite tall and City Lofts in the background.

·
366 Posts
Blabbernsmoke said:
Gutted! I don't have Sky and I was in work. If you want to see Liverpool on TV tonight tune in to BBC1 at 7.30pm. I'm not 100% certain, but on Monday Jeremy Paxman was interviewing Charles Kennedy at the Albert Dock. Tonight he interviews Tony Blair, and on Friday, **** Howard. Tonight's and Friday's MIGHT be in the Albert Dock too.
Get the poor man's version like I have - Freeview.

Still missed the bloody footage though.

·
366 Posts
JUXTAPOL said:
That Northern Irish fella who usually does the business report, is currently travelling the U.K. in a motorcycle side car, and will be in Liverpool next wednesday on BBC1 Breakfast, election slot.
That's great news. I hope nobody pinches it though. That wouldn't go down too well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts