• Shut them down!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 1469 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crown House definitely isn't lived in; it's still offices for various organisations probably including some rehabilitation services.

The largest tenant is the Angel Foundation, a slightly leftfield cultish Christian group that runs the GodTV sky channel from the building.

·
dE/dm
2,373 Posts
Let's have a debate on the progress and future of the government backed regeneration company responsible for Sunderland.

Are you satisfied with what the ARC have acheived since 2002? If not, what is the best solution?

Fire away!

·
dE/dm
2,373 Posts
Let's have a debate on the progress and future of the government backed regeneration company responsible for Sunderland.

Are you satisfied with what the ARC have acheived since 2002? If not, what is the best solution?

Fire away!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Well i think the title says it all really.

Anything that isn't worthy of being a thread can go here too.

Right, one thing that's disapointing is the lack of active members on this forum. I often tell people about this new Sunderland sub forum on other forums i use who i know would be interested, but it doesn't seem to really make much difference. Just one person signed up:eek:hno:

So letting people know about this place whenever possible would be good, im sure there's loads of people who would contribute to the discussions.:)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Well i think the title says it all really.

Anything that isn't worthy of being a thread can go here too.

Right, one thing that's disapointing is the lack of active members on this forum. I often tell people about this new Sunderland sub forum on other forums i use who i know would be interested, but it doesn't seem to really make much difference. Just one person signed up:eek:hno:

So letting people know about this place whenever possible would be good, im sure there's loads of people who would contribute to the discussions.:)

·
The Legend
13,087 Posts
Just to say, general chat threads like this tend to be called Skybar. Maybe you should change the name, looks better if you do. Shame about the lack of activity, and member take ups, but give it time. From my view (though the stats may prove me wrong) it is the Newcastle and Sunderland threads which seem to be getting the most post (I do know what the post counter at the side indicates, but I'm going from when the forum was set up and not by what has been moved across), with Hull 3rd, and Boro doing hopelessly bad in 4th and with about 1 active member.

So do try to keep up the good work.

·
The Legend
13,087 Posts
Just to say, general chat threads like this tend to be called Skybar. Maybe you should change the name, looks better if you do. Shame about the lack of activity, and member take ups, but give it time. From my view (though the stats may prove me wrong) it is the Newcastle and Sunderland threads which seem to be getting the most post (I do know what the post counter at the side indicates, but I'm going from when the forum was set up and not by what has been moved across), with Hull 3rd, and Boro doing hopelessly bad in 4th and with about 1 active member.

So do try to keep up the good work.

·
Letting off the happiness
5,855 Posts
Perhaps advertise this board on the SMB. Development threads on there usually have loads of replies....

a fiver to the first person who works out who I am on there too ;-)

·
Letting off the happiness
5,855 Posts
Perhaps advertise this board on the SMB. Development threads on there usually have loads of replies....

a fiver to the first person who works out who I am on there too ;-)

1 - 20 of 1469 Posts