SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
天豆
9,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to split my mega-thread due to long load times. I've been pretty slow with updating pictures because it takes imageshack so long to finish uploading.. with the occasional failure.

Some pictures that I took today :). I can revisit some of the same areas of HK... and yet it feels different everytime! I'll explore Kowloon very soon.
Not much retouching of the photos at all... I should properly crop some of them.

Leaving for Western Market

Fiona!

Central Library

Fringe Club

[missing pictures to posted in the future.]

Anyone else find this hilarious? A canto swear...

Eventually I walked down to BoC.

--End here for now----

·
...::HK.:.:.:.LA::...
1,529 Posts
lol I LOOOOVE G.O.D. their stuff are really funny. I have that Delay No More shirt in green... when I bought it I didn't realize what it means, when I came back to LA and saw my dad he recognized it right away.

·
天豆
9,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the dead end Duddell Street in Central. Nobody cares which side of the street you are driving on with cars parked on one side of it.
Yes, you are correct! Wow you guys are really observant. I went there to take photos of HK's earliest gas lamps. :)

·
天豆
9,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For Rach, Here is my pano.

The problem is that my $10 tripod was shorter than the rail that surrounds the TST promenade XD,
so I had to put my tripod half balanced on a seating area and it caused lots of shaking and distortion. :eek:hno:
Optical Image Stabilization wasn't much help.

The area around the BoC, which is the focal point is all messed up.
I also have more to the pano towards the right fringe --> except those photos came out blurry as well.

If I have time before I leave, I may try again.

·
天豆
9,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wa-hey you can see OIE :D
Yes you can! I remember asking if it could be seen from TST promenade awhile ago and everyone said probably not :). It's still hard to see because there's no lighting :). I wonder if there is any lighting scheme? Everything will look brilliant when it's complete along with ICC!

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Nice shots and much appreciated !

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Yes you can! I remember asking if it could be seen from TST promenade awhile ago and everyone said probably not :). It's still hard to see because there's no lighting :). I wonder if there is any lighting scheme? Everything will look brilliant when it's complete along with ICC!
And, as I like to remind everyone, I said you could. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts