SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for renderings of what your city's (or other cities') skyline will look like in the future. Are there supertalls planned? Other big projects? HOw will they change the skyline? What will your city's skyline look like in 2016? Post your pics here please! :)

·
lolwut
1,867 Posts
eemreee said:
:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:
I got a better idea..go away

There is nothing wrong with this thread, the guy is obviously a noob and wants to see some future skyline renderings.

Ill start by posting two that i created :) , although the Toronto one does need updating.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Two more that i did NOT create

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada[/B]

·
Captain
2,813 Posts
This should be an interesting one.

·
lolwut
1,867 Posts
Ian604 said:
This should be an interesting one.
why...he asked for us to post pictures not argue and debate which city has the best future skyline, im sure we can all be mature enough for that.

·
Avant Garde
3,807 Posts
godblessbotox said:
^^im glad the sbc building is no longer out on its own...
The SBC building might undergo a massive makover soon. But lets not hijack this thread.

I love Toronto's new skyline. I would like to see a supertall building that'll compete with the CN Tower.

·
lolwut
1,867 Posts
Threehundred said:
The SBC building might undergo a massive makover soon. But lets not hijack this thread.

I love Toronto's new skyline. I would like to see a supertall building that'll compete with the CN Tower.
Well. there are rumours that Manulife financial might propose a 1000 to 1200 ft building for there world headquarters, just rumours though, and if they do build it then it will be to the right of the main CBD cluster..far from the CN Tower.

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
The LA rending is fine, it just needs one building taller than the US Bank. What surprised was Calgary and Albertas' skyline, nice.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts