1 - 20 of 2057 Posts

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
A 'Refined Bogan'
8,194 Posts
took this, this morning before watching transformers II at picadilly cinemas, which was atleast half full.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
^That is a really impressive shot, There are a few Woolies around, Century City doesn't look that far and Woolies just opened there. Cant wait to see BHP grow in there over the coming years, Iam hoping to get some shots of it soon whenever our house sells.

·
Registered
128 Posts
does't really show all of melbourne's skyline but...

neither does this one...

both by me

this doesn't really have anything to do with this, but i must confess that i've never been to any other cities in australia (other than melbourne and ballarat), apart from international stop-overs.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
are you still moving to perth?
Dad's buying a elcheapo unit in Kensington. Once the house sells I'll be going between Townsville and Perth quite frequently. Mum wants me to stay here though, yet Dad wants me to move there. The decisions, the descisions from when your parents split.

·
Wolf in sheep's clothing
3,271 Posts
Melbourne

by me

·
6,434 Posts
Well heres a very recent photo of the Townsville skyline from Castle Hill for the new thread, taken by me (click to enlarge):

·
Registered
76,965 Posts
great shot of CBD from greenich
checkout the density south of city. amazing silluete with incredible designs.
june30
annems1/flickr

·
Registered
12 Posts
A view of parramatta rarely seen.taken from my mobile from harris park station from the south. The pic shows how spread out parramattas CBD really is.

1 - 20 of 2057 Posts