SkyscraperCity banner

121 - 140 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
What is that :?:
astatiw an atakalam allugtu arabiya ashan adrasshaa !?

astaTai3u an atakallamu al lughah 3rabiyyah ashan adrusuha.... lol

see? i even know where to put the ending vowels LOL, Nana street workers cant do that hahaha

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
5,437 Posts
I can speak arabic because i am learning it.

thats what he said ! :D

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I think learning arabic must be easy for Mistar Bibrah ( no "p" in Arabic eh ? ) cos Arabic is as hard as his Thai language :naughty: . Its hard for us cos Malay language is easy and almost without grammar.

·
Lost in Paradise
2,107 Posts
This is how car plates look like in Yemen
O Oh! That's Karabao Dang from Thailand:lol:....Fawaz,I love the way of your travelling. Very interesting and excite to see how's Yemen look like! I like the Camel that's carry some garbage's bag...look cute! Actually, In my last year in University I have been made a case study of Yemen tourism industry and then now I saw your pics all of my case on that's time feel brighter about this middle east country....Thanks for posting them....:)

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
O Oh! That's Karabao Dang from Thailand:lol:....Fawaz,I love the way of your travelling. Very interesting and excite to see how's Yemen look like! I like the Camel that's carry some garbage's bag...look cute! Actually, In my last year in University I have been made a case study of Yemen tourism industry and then now I saw your pics all of my case on that's time feel brighter about this middle east country....Thanks for posting them....:)
Karabao Dang!! It's extremely popular in Yemen you'll see that on signboards on the streets, on TV commercials ,on every newspaper. At first I thought its from Indonesia since kerbau means ox in the language but when I checked it label I noted that it's Thai.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I think learning arabic must be easy for Mistar Bibrah ( no "p" in Arabic eh ? ) cos Arabic is as hard as his Thai language :naughty: . Its hard for us cos Malay language is easy and almost without grammar.

I spell my name with Persian Pe lol (i can read Farsi and their weird letters, friends taught me).... Pe-kasrah-Ya-shaddah-sukoon-waw-fatHa-ra-alef.... like that...:cheers: but Im trying to find another way to right it cuz people like to think that my last syllable is a tanween and read my name as Piwran instead of Piwraa lol

btw, the person who produces Carabao is evil evil evil, I hate him, he supports Thaksin and his regime, he should die, he has no real political ideology, he was a rockstar before....now he's just a traitor. booo boo boo AAASSSSHHHH BALADNAAAAAAA AL HILUUUUU!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!
im sure Bentown knows what im talking about....

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Pe ? Fe with 3 dotss ? :?:

Its not just Carabao but Thai snacks r Xtremely popular in Yemen :banana:

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Life in a small rural town - Lahij city

Aden had no rains for the whole year ! Thats me in Bureika beach anyway

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
a ferris wheel at Aden Leisure Land !

Could u find me ?? in Yemen male & female section is always separated ( as in other countries in South Arabia )

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
a frens' house in Aden. Cosy room & furniture too !

Aden is hot so almost every home has this ( just like in Malaysia..)

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
and we ( me, Muniiiiiiiiiiif, Raof, Hisyam ) spent the night chewing qat & chatting for 10 straight hours still morning

boats & sand dune on Al-Imran beach

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
rural road in Yemen ( near Aden ) - between Bir Fuqum and al-Imran . Very scenic road with beaches all along the way

oops :shifty:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Pe ? Fe with 3 dotss ? :?:

Its not just Carabao but Thai snacks r Xtremely popular in Yemen :banana:

no, i meant ba with 3 dots... :)

Do you have any pictures of our snacks in Yemen?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Very interesting trip and your review of it. I am curious how does it feel like to chew qat? I saw that qat is illegal in most western countries...

121 - 140 of 216 Posts