6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I preferably want these to happen:

Meriton Apartment (Sydney) - from white to mint
World Tower - The green glass on top to black or grey

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have strange taste, but seeing the white parts of Bankwest in a dark colour, possibly even black would look great with some highly reflective glass. Neon lighting wouldn't go astray either.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I love the green glass on World Tower, but Meriton is too white and should be changed. White skyscrapers always discolour badly in Sydney.

·
dink!
2,126 Posts
I'd like to have:

HSBC in Sydney re-clad in black and graphite reflective glass - get rid of that blue completely. I think it'd make it have a more gothic look, which would be awesome.

Re-clad the entire turret of Centrepoint Tower to something silver with different shades and reflective-ness as required. And then light up the pole (and if possible the supporting cables) with thousands of little lights like they have with the Eiffel Tower. I've seen more impressive bus stops, and if we're stuck with the old girl we might as well give her a new dress.

·
Galactic Ruler
6,857 Posts
Joelby it was supposed to look post-modern deco revival. Notice the crown? I dont think it would ever look gothic even in different glass. The design is very deco inspired and the colours are exactly what they should have been IMO.

·
Galactic Ruler
6,857 Posts
I preferably want these to happen:

Meriton Apartment (Sydney) - from white to mint
World Tower - The green glass on top to black or grey

Meriton tower was supposed to be avocado in colour. I think it should have been a salmon pink or something other than white.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
good question, going by the skyscraperpage diagram, its to the roof. Notice they have changed the Bankwest tower diagram also.

·
A 'Refined Bogan'
8,213 Posts
damn, i was hoping 163m would be to the top of the antenna, because that would mean capital squares towers would appear taller in the skyline then what they will be now, if 163m is only the roof. oh well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts