SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sliven(pop~90k) is a rather underrated town located in the eastern part of Bulgaria near Stara planina.I've never visited this town myself,but looking at the pics it appears to be a really nice place.

oh well here's some commie blocks for you:D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Sliven(pop~90k) is a rather underrated town located in the eastern part of Bulgaria = my view for 90k of population is not really underrated is normal city with few renovated facades of buildings from end of 19th century...
My opinion like forumer if you wanna call town :underrated town it has to be something really special,interesting or really old architecture core of town

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,381 Posts
Very nice ...town:cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pictures of Yambol anyone?!

I would be very pleased to see similar presentation for another city, Yambol, which is linked to my cherished childhood memories. Looking forward to see it again, even though in pictures.

·
Rough'n'tough
11,589 Posts
Предлагам името на темата да се смени на Sliven - news, updates and stuff. Съвсем скоро започвам да пиша. Миналата седмица обиколих опреснително града и видях доста хубави неща, както завършени, така и недостроени. Иначе авторът на поредицата, качена на snimka.bg, съм аз :bowtie:

1 - 20 of 317 Posts