1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Banned
2,580 Posts

·
Astral tourist
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's interesting, but why can't you post it to almost similar and existing thread? :bash: I prefer few huge threads than million special ones :) http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=434344
Becouse, I don't wnat to discuss only about High Tatras Projects (what about Low Tatras, Malá Fatra, Veľká Fatra, Martinské Hole, Západné Tatry, Donovaly ...). And please, let us STOP to try normalize posts. Please please.

:|

·
14,001 Posts
I think better would be rather some thread about Slovak tourism in general. For wxample recently proposed projects in Humenné and Spišská Nová Ves include both ski resort and aquapark.

Maybe futuros, you can sometimes ask others on their opinion and than start new thread/s. But, I agree this doesn't belong to High Tatras thread.

·
Astral tourist
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think better would be rather some thread about Slovak tourism in general. For wxample recently proposed projects in Humenné and Spišská Nová Ves include both ski resort and aquapark.

Maybe futuros, you can sometimes ask others on their opinion and than start new thread/s. But, I agree this doesn't belong to High Tatras thread.
I don't know, what to say. Really. :(

·
Prešpurák
6,826 Posts
^^ LOL guys, one better than another :lol: :banana:

·
14,001 Posts
I don't know, what to say. Really. :(
I was just idea that one threa for all tourist stuff will be better, but since you started two separate threads... OK. I just think, that when you want to start some thread like this, you can ask others, what they think about it. Maybe they can have good ideas.

·
Astral tourist
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was just idea that one threa for all tourist stuff will be better, but since you started two separate threads... OK. I just think, that when you want to start some thread like this, you can ask others, what they think about it.
I think, that every people here create great threads. Normalization is unecessary. Please, respect other. If you don't agree with new thread, don't write there post. Just ignore it.

thank you

:eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Well, I don´t think it was bad idea to make a thread like this but IMO it will be better to create one big thread about sport facilities instead...:cheers:

·
14,001 Posts
I think, that every people here create great threads. Normalization is unecessary. Please, respect other. If you don't agree with new thread, don't write there post. Just ignore it.

thank you

:eek:hno:
I'm sorry that you undestand it as offence. It was just idea, that toursim infrastructure should have common thread, becasue different facilities are often somehow connected.

I'm also sorry that you have some kind of personal animosity aginst me. It's probably because of my critics of some of your threads. Well, Futuros, what you've done was simply too much and I had to write what I think about it.

The only one person who is still talking about normalisation is you. I want just common sense here. Do you know what is it?

·
Astral tourist
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'm sorry that you undestand it as offence. It was just idea, that toursim infrastructure should have common thread, becasue different facilities are often somehow connected.

I'm also sorry that you have some kind of personal animosity aginst me. It's probably because of my critics of some of your threads. Well, Futuros, what you've done was simply too much and I had to write what I think about it.

The only one person who is still talking about normalisation is you. I want just common sense here. Do you know what is it?
OK.

What I think:
Every post here in CE is OK. System doesn't require precise constraints. Not in actual level of perfect GROW.

:cheers1:

1 - 20 of 423 Posts