SkyscraperCity banner

1821 - 1838 of 1838 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
even after renovation, ang tacky ng design... panget pa din. yung tipong gawang "basta ma renovate lang" mindset na hindi pinag isipan... #typical filipino interior design equals CHAKA

·
6,498 Posts
Basically all that construction around the mall are these automated parking facilities? NICE!!! SM Megamall is *finally* addressing its biggest issue for its patrons. :cool:

Reactions: Sky_Higher

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Basically all that construction around the mall are these automated parking facilities? NICE!!! SM Megamall is *finally* addressing its biggest issue for its patrons. :cool:
...who use cars, lol. With that, it's also time for the service road beside Julia Vargas (Mega Strip) to become another UV Express terminal.

·
fluff it like a bunny
485 Posts
^^ maybe they will somehow connect it to their smdc project nearby poveda? rich residences ata name

·
Registered
142 Posts
Who owns the vacant lot beside Podium/BDO Corporate Center ba? Hindi kaya yun? Rich Residences is too far to be considered as part of the SM Mega Lifestyle City hehe.

·
6,498 Posts
^^ I forgot who it is but it is a wealthy family. The last time I heard, there was some issue with the heirs as the owners passed on so not much can be done about it (i.e. sell or develop) until that is resolved.

1821 - 1838 of 1838 Posts