SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Waiting for 122
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wen't down into London the other day, planned to go on Wensday but the weather was poor. Wasnt much better on Thursday, but i thought London would provide more than enough enjoyment.

First of all went up, the bell tower at Westminster Cathedral. About 300ft up I think.

Quite a bit of construction going on there near Victoria. Wondered what that ugly excuse for a grey tower was called, seemed very big from ground level.

A few nice flats round ere

other pics were a bit dissapointing really, you could see much more with your eyes than my Casio QV-40 :( including Canary Wharf, Gherkin, St Pauls) T42 was blocked, but LBT would be very clear from the bell tower :)

Decided to go to Greenwich, as I hadn't been there since I was young. Got the Jubilee from Westminster, was lots of Armed Police around New Scotland Yard.

Got to Greenwich, tis a nice place, lots of bookshops selling everything for £2. But the visibillity had got even worse :( You can just about see the imposing cluster rising majestically. The very old, meged with the very new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.