SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
2,862 Posts
how coul it be possible to snow in Brazil ?? :uh:
Snow usually falls in harsh winters in some mountainous regions in the southern states of Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, but blizzard like the one shown in the pictures above are rare. The last one was 14 years ago.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The green area of the map shows the region of Brazil where the winter is stronger,always the temperature arrives at 0 or less than that,so every year snows in the region but this year the snow was stronger....the reason for i make a thread =P

·
Taking On The World
26,331 Posts
Where is Global Warming?!?!Definitely not in Brazil........in Russia I guess.......lol
Nice Pictures!!!
Wrong. Its in Brazil too. This snow PALES in comparassion to snowstorms in the past. As posted before, in 1879, Vacaria saw an accumulation of 2 meters of snow. In 1958, 1.5 meters of snow in São Joaquim.

30cm now... :|

·
Banned
1,227 Posts
In Brazil snow EVERY year, but dont have acumulation.
Morro da Igreja is the coldest region in Brazil, the record on this area is registred by the air force (have a base on this location) and its more than -40 !!! Yeah, more than -40 in BRAZIL.
Dont exist global warming, only global changes.
Urban areas are most hot every year because the poluition, concrete and size, but in another areas the weather change, but not obrigatory to hot.
Example: Campo Grande, in Mato Grosso do Sul, this city is very hot, its comum to see 35 or 40 C every day, and a lot of sun...
In this Year, this city registred 4 C.
Sry for my bad english

·
Banned
34 Posts
In Brazil snow EVERY year, but dont have acumulation.
Morro da Igreja is the coldest region in Brazil, the record on this area is registred by the air force (have a base on this location) and its more than -40 !!! Yeah, more than -40 in BRAZIL.
Dont exist global warming, only global changes.
Urban areas are most hot every year because the poluition, concrete and size, but in another areas the weather change, but not obrigatory to hot.
Example: Campo Grande, in Mato Grosso do Sul, this city is very hot, its comum to see 35 or 40 C every day, and a lot of sun...
In this Year, this city registred 4 C.
Sry for my bad english
Que mentira!! :lol:

The lowest temperature recorded in Brazil was -17.8 ° C

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
DSoares

Serra do Panelão

Ainda com neve caindo

Morro da Igreja - Manhã do dia 5

nevando, nevando

Transiberiana fechada devido ao acúmulo de neve :lol:

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
ronin(POA);61524969]Em Bom Jesus tambem parece q teve uma boa acumulaçao

Mito Sarmento

Mito Sarmento

Mito Sarmento

metsul.com

metsul.com

metsul.com

metsul.com

metsul.com

zerohora.clicrbs.com.br

zerohora.clicrbs.com.br

zerohora.clicrbs.com.br

zerohora.clicrbs.com.br

noticias.r7.com

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
=ronin(POA);61523419]Nao, nas regioes mais altas do RS tambem nevou forte, o problema eh q os reporteres muito espertos resolveram esperar a neve em Gramado em vez de Sao Jose dos Ausentes (q tem uma "pequena" diferença de mais de 400m de altitude :bash: )

E a reporter da RBS ainda estava dormindo na hora q nevou em Gramado :lol:

Algumas fotos de Sao Jose dos Ausentes

metsul.com

metsul.com

metsul.com

Bode Morto

Bode Morto

Bode Morto

Bode Morto

Bode Morto

www.clicrbs.com.br

www.clicrbs.com.br

www.clicrbs.com.br

·
Taking On The World
26,331 Posts
Maybe he meant thermal sensation.
although I like (and preffer) the expression in portuguese and even its translation into english, I think the expression is inexistant in english. The correct would be windchill (when talking about cold) and heat index (when talking about heat)

·
A Bahia é onipresente!
Pátria amada, Bahia!
13,367 Posts
^^
thank's aces, I would never imagine that expresion was inexistant in english.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
41 - 60 of 90 Posts