SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
^^ -40 DEGREES I'VE NEVER SEEN IN ANY SITE OR ON TV BUT -17.8 IS THE LOWEST TEMP EVER REGISTRED

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
The green area of the map shows the region of Brazil where the winter is stronger,always the temperature arrives at 0 or less than that,so every year snows in the region but this year the snow was stronger....the reason for i make a thread =P

We have below 0 areas also in Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and São Paulo's highlands... especially in their border...

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
^^ yeah you are right about Sp,Mg and RJ below 0 areas so i meant places where it is more usual i mean where the time of very cold weather is bigger...so there are cooooold places in Rio,Sp and Minas too

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Oh Ive saw on tv and on internet forecast that will snow again in São Joaquim and Urubici WAITING FOR NEW PICTURES GUYS

·
Taking On The World
26,331 Posts
We have below 0 areas also in Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and São Paulo's highlands... especially in their border...
how "high" are those highlands?

You know... Gramado, which is considered a "highland" city is LOWER than São Paulo!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Seriously... this needs to be said, in Portuguese no less:

BRASILEIROS: Vamos parar de bombardiar todo thread no forum internacional com nossos comentarios. Eh normal e muito bonito todos nos querer deixar um comentario bonito a respeito do nosso pais; mas presta atencao. Nos threads com fotos do Brasil sao poucos os comentarios de estrangeiros.

Nos nao damos espaco. Um ou outro Brasileiro comentando, tudo bem. Nem se for para dar um "bump" no thread. Mas o que acontece em todos os threads, inclusive neste eh que aparece todos os foristas do forum Brasileiro dexiando os mesmos comentarios so que desta vez em Ingles.

Lembram-se que o objetivo de colocar fotos Brasileiras no forum INTERNACIONAL eh que pessoas de OUTROS paises comentam e conhecam o nosso pais. O que que adianta criar um thread no forum internacional se 99% dos comentarios vao sempre ser de Brasileiros escrevendo em ingles??

·
Quem cala consente.
2,737 Posts
Snow usually falls in harsh winters in some mountainous regions in the southern states of Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, but blizzard like the one shown in the pictures above are rare. The last one was 14 years ago.
Paraná and some cities of brazilian State of São Paulo.

·
Registered
532 Posts
gee, this is freezing cold.
it's hard to imagine that some places have nice warm summer while others
have cold freezing winter.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts