SSC User of the Year 1987
25,037 Posts
What? Are you out of your mind, a positive comment
It's called irünie.

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,073 Posts
EXCELLENT!!!

Actually Levent looks like Chicago in the snow... Nice pictures Asim, are these yours or Kerem's ( a.k.a. "death on two wheels" - does he still ride this bike BTW? )

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep! And we're going to Star Wars tomorrow morning. :)

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,073 Posts
I'm still thinking whether to go to see it immediately. Probably I will go to the Village Centre in Aghios Ioannis Rentis which has 20 theatres and excellent THX sound systems, probably with Alex and her husband and friends.

But I wouldn't imagine what kind of flashback I might have if I was to see it in a multiplex inside the Metrocity or something. Coming out under the scrapers and all, I might think that I am in Coruscant :D.

Anyway, buy the tickets in advance, it's gonna be a mess, the news from London and the US are frightening, or it may just be a publicity trick... .

BTW have you ever thought about wearing a hood and a cape, like the Emperor? Now, THIS guy is the ultimate basileus arrogantus corruptus :lol:.

Anyway, gotta go, I am preparing yet another thread on Athens Skyscrapers :lol: -no, it's not funny -:lol: so, we talk later

so, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL!!!

...and especially to the builders of the Diamond of Istanbul :). I'd really like to see this one finished soon.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gm2263 said:
But I wouldn't imagine what kind of flashback I might have if I was to see it in a multiplex inside the Metrocity or something. Coming out under the scrapers and all, I might think that I am in Coruscant. :D

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts