1 - 20 of 2406 Posts

·
it's always the same
714 Posts

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Sofia

there are even some parks that still manage to survive the construction boom and the mafia:D

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Sofia

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Sofia

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Sofia

this is supposed to be a square but looks more like a parking

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Sofia

A mix of pictures i found on the net of the city where I was born and where i live-it has its good and its bad sides-well it's just Sofia :)

hidden getto in the centre of the city-it's just not seen from street level

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
27,486 Posts
Indeed. Nice architecture and looks quite urban, in a good way.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Finally some pictures of a city that we don't see on this forum all the time (not to mention the ones we are sick of). I am obviously partial.

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^lol
but yeah you're absolutely right.I'm sick too of those "traditional" Sofia pics-the Nevski cathedral,the parliament etc.I have some more of these "untypical" ones and I'll post them here soon.

·
Lilium Bosniacum
40,212 Posts
Beautiful city,for a while now i have a desire to go to Sofia,dunno why,just sounds like an interesting place to visit,thnx for the pics,i really have to visit it sometimes :eek:kay:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
that's the beauty of these forums... I got to see pictures of so many cities from very different aspects... aspects that U will unlikely see on 99% of the pictures on every other site, usually taken from the tourist trail...

BTW good pics blue, altough I've seen most of them before ;)

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
blue79 said:
^lol
but yeah you're absolutely right.I'm sick too of those "traditional" Sofia pics-the Nevski cathedral,the parliament etc.I have some more of these "untypical" ones and I'll post them here soon.
Can't wait. I myself have a lot of pictures, but I can't get to posting them on the web.

·
Super Moderator
11,202 Posts
Good job!
It's a good thing you created this, because Sofia is lacking a good picture thread, the older ones are very bad, with old pictures lost all over the thread.

·
it's always the same
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

1 - 20 of 2406 Posts