SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the original Sofia photo thread is already 3-4 years old. Post all photos shot in 2009 here and anything else in the other Sf thread :cheers:

·
pustiniak-no translation
1,333 Posts
10х,the photos are insane! I want to say again I'm against the rules!:bash: Why 7?Everybody nowadays have a good Internet connection so it's not a problem,it's just more comfortable-not going to the next page :cheers:

If the aim is our section to have more posts it has some logic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
19,384 Posts
10х,the photos are insane! I want to say again I'm against the rules!:bash: Why 7?Everybody nowadays have a good Internet connection so it's not a problem,it's just more comfortable-not going to the next page :cheers:

If the aim is our section to have more posts it has some logic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Ейма е, че не ща скролчето ми за местене по страницата да е 2 милиметра, а цялата страница да ми зарежда 1 минута, въпреки че съм с добра връзка. ;)

·
19,384 Posts
sorry, I had no idea about this rule ^^
Няма проблем. Ако модераторските функции в този форум имаха опция Split щях да оправя нещата, уви има само Merge :lol:

·
инто спе
6,821 Posts
Great stuff, Bulvita :eek:kay:, I think the nationalists meeting pictures are out of place, the rest of the photos are great.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Tapi psevdo-nacionalisti, ili po-tochno podkupni mrasnitsi, koito manipulirat mladezhi, koito s palno osnovanie sa nedovolni ot situatsijata v BG. :eek:hno:

Otherwise, thanks for the pictures of Sofia.. and the whatever-one-may-call-it-show.

·
инто спе
6,821 Posts
That's the German empire flag. May be we should stick more to the street scenes in the thread, and the city itself, than some events. :)

·
Friend of the Balkans
438 Posts
^^ especially these kind of events :eek:hno:

Back on topic: Rakowska looks pretty good after the repairs, doesn't it?

1 - 20 of 905 Posts