Skyscraper City Forum banner
761 - 780 of 1743 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Like what? They don't just give you the money and say "Here, have fun with it". There need to be projects first and based on that you get an amount.

Eto,sad doslo vreme neko mene da objasnjava kako funkcioniraju EU programi...

Alo bre,nisam vam ja Bad Hafen,ja sam dete asfalta.

Kazem da bi bilo dobro da ta sredstva bi se usmerili na druge programe ukoliko metro je bilo zavrseno.

·
29,817 Posts
It's the Sofia Synagogue, built in 1909. It's the largest in South-Eastern Europe and the 3rd largest in Europe.
You sure its largest in South-East Europe?

Because I heard Synagogue in Subotica (Serbia) is the biggest,and it looks bigger than this one in Sofia.

Subotica

I mean when looking at these pictures it can't be larger than the one in Subotica.

·
George Sabev
1,400 Posts
To be honest, they both look similar in size. But is the Subotica synagogue actually operational? It looks like it's in a very bad shape. Which is a shame, because the architecture of it is amazing. So perhaps the Sofia Synagogue is the largest operational synagogue in South-Eastern Europe.

·
GLaDOS
3,805 Posts
To be honest, they both look similar in size. But is the Subotica synagogue actually operational? It looks like it's in a very bad shape. Which is a shame, because the architecture of it is amazing. So perhaps the Sofia Synagogue is the largest operational synagogue in South-Eastern Europe.
Subotica synagogue was the second biggest in this part of Europe (if we count the one in Budapest) when it was constructed in 1902.
I think now that the one in Sofia is bigger (I read somewhere that information), but on the pictures the one in Subotica looks bigger.
And yes it's in really bad shape but we got some EU founds to reconstruct it. :)
P.S. Really love the St. Nedelya Church, and the theatre! :cheers:

761 - 780 of 1743 Posts