SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just bumped into this while I was googling for supplier of solar panels in Sylhet. It appears they are not to be found, unless I am looking in the wrong place.

If anyone know of any contacts in sylhet please let me know. I would like to experiment with technology so I thought it would be good to source this locally.

I found some in dhaka but wanted some one locally for warranty purposes and may have to visit them several times etc.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Hi guys,

Just bumped into this while I was googling for supplier of solar panels in Sylhet. It appears they are not to be found, unless I am looking in the wrong place.

If anyone know of any contacts in sylhet please let me know. I would like to experiment with technology so I thought it would be good to source this locally.

I found some in dhaka but wanted some one locally for warranty purposes and may have to visit them several times etc.
since u r new, u could tell us more about urself in the "Introduce Urself" thread thanx :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
since u r new, u could tell us more about urself in the "Introduce Urself" thread thanx :)
How rude of me not to.... :) done!

nayeem007 - thanks, tried them, not in sylhet.

Do you guys know where I can get info on importing from China to Chittagong. Whats the process when it arrives Chittagong?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts