Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday was wonderful. The best day so far this year. I dont think the weather can get any better. Because of the weather, I decided to take my new camera out for a little test. I recently got a Sony DSC P200, 7.2 megapixel camera and I wanted to know what it can do. So please tell me, what you think of my photos.

1. Gyeongbokgung. You can see the cherry blossoms.

2. This is my all time favorite photo that I have ever taken. I love the color of the tree.

3. Beautiful ceiling.

4. More cherry blossoms

5. I like the tree here.

Seoul CBD

6. Insadong. They covered the building with a blue tarp. This picture looks very surreal and futuristic to me. Not even like a photo.

7. Reflections.

8. Korean graffitti in Myeongdong

9. This tower has always been one pf my favorites.

10. Which company occupies this building? KT?

11. Old keys. I have this photo in sepia, black and white and color.

12. Music man in Insadong.

13. A building in Insadong.

·
I'm a Genesis member
425 Posts
Thanks for the pics Koreanczyk !! :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Fantastic photos! Nice subject matter and that Sony Cybershot was worth every penny you paid for it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im very happy with the camera. Shooting at the highest setting really makes a HUGE difference in the sharpness and detail of a photo. I think it was well worth it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Koreanczyk said:
Im very happy with the camera. Shooting at the highest setting really makes a HUGE difference in the sharpness and detail of a photo. I think it was well worth it.
Yeah, I always use the highest setting on my Cybershot too. I'm happy with the quality of mine (5 megapixel), though it's sometimes hard to focus. Have Sony improved the focus on the 7.2 megapixel model?

·
Registered
718 Posts
^Pay attention! J/K Read what he said earlier.

Great pics Koreanczyk! Whenever I see a GREAT pictures of Chosun palaces, I think of Lee Young Ae.

Feel so elegance...>.<

·
Registered
760 Posts
waterloo said:
^Pay attention! J/K Read what he said earlier.

Great pics Koreanczyk! Whenever I see a GREAT pictures of Chosun palaces, I think of Lee Young Ae.

Feel so elegance...>.<
Food/medicine lady...

I like the young Jang Gun better.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The camera is a Sony Cybershot DCS P200. 3x optical zoom and 7.2 megapixels. The zoom is I guess basic, 3x not being great. But the thing I like about it is that it just fits in my pocket. I can just put it in my jacket pocket and walk around freely, and pull it out when I want to take a photo. The battery lasts like 200 minutes of continuous shooting. So basically, I can snap several hundred photos and the battery will not die on me.

It does take very sharp photos. When I take pics I want to really make nice, like the ones I put here, I set it to 7 megapixels. The detail is incredible. Otherwise if Im just snapping pics that I care less about I set it to 3 or 5 megapixels and they still come out really good. Actually several of the above were shot at 5 megapixels and you cant really tell which ones.

Overall id give this camera an 8.5 out of 10. The only thing is the zoom, I wish it had 5x zoom, or 7:) Also, a small problem is that in dim light, the camera is very sensitive to shaking. For the ceiling shot I couldnt do it by holding the camera because it was shaky. So I had to set it on the floor and use the timer function while the camera was lying still on the floor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts