SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
Naz UK said:
Sharjah rocks. But you still can't drink alcohol and hold your wife's hand in public. That sucks. :bash:
er yeah, Sharjahs great. the best place on earth. the very definition of 'rock and roll'

·
Registered
336 Posts
Naz UK said:
Sharjah rocks. But you still can't drink alcohol and hold your wife's hand in public. That sucks. :bash:
There are plenty of places around the world where you can't do that either.

·
Back in Blighty
3,187 Posts
DG said:
are you sure of that!!
Well actually, if i remember correctly, seen as though i may have been slightly under the influence at the time (why is why you should never drink and frolic in public!), we were doing slightly more than "holding hands".....

The less said, the better. But it's all over now. Anyway I have to go, this tall Ethiopian needs to use the prison computer now...and the Sharjah prison guards only allow me a 5 minute break....back to crushing sandstone for Palm Diera with my bare hands...[shrugs shoulders] :no:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Naz UK said:
Well actually, if i remember correctly, seen as though i may have been slightly under the influence at the time (why is why you should never drink and frolic in public!), we were doing slightly more than "holding hands".....

The less said, the better. But it's all over now. Anyway I have to go, this tall Ethiopian needs to use the prison computer now...and the Sharjah prison guards only allow me a 5 minute break....back to crushing sandstone for Palm Diera with my bare hands...[shrugs shoulders] :no:
LOL

i think you can hold your wif's hand and kiss her on the cheeks (face),

drinking in public yes you cant. actully you cant buy or sell it, people who drinks buy alcohol from ajman or dubai and drink in their own homes.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey Qatar4ever ... thank u man :) ... but I have always been here posting ... mostly in the UAE projetcs section and in the photos section :) .. anyway thank u again ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts