Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
"The Ignorant Fool"
2,576 Posts
I like the first pic best and the pano is pretty awsome. Second photo needs something to reference scale. Great shots radi, much appreciated.

·
"The Ignorant Fool"
2,576 Posts
I will post more when i am not too lazy
Please do.
Bulgaria is somewhat of a mystery and not well traveled by most of us in the Western Hemisphere. We need to be educated!:)

·
"The Ignorant Fool"
2,576 Posts
Spectacular scenery. Is this in a national park or protected area in Bulgaria? Part of the Alps? There is no sign of farms or human activity.

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spectacular scenery. Is this in a national park or protected area in Bulgaria? Part of the Alps? There is no sign of farms or human activity.
this is not prat of the alps, this is in the Rila mountain 60 km to the south of sofia, the moutnain is 100 km long and 80 km wide and has many high peaks, the highest of them is 2925 m. It has the Rila national park and no, not many people live there as there is a complex valley system which isolates the very long valleys in the mountain of the civilisation.

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
And another few

This is not the original view of the peak but zoomed in.

this is the orignal view of that valley

^ this looks similar to jesenice or to some austrian alps but the picture is of not very high quality and overshapen so it does not show how ti looks properly
This is another valley with not that high peaks, still nice

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great in Bulgaria. Reminds me of the Tatra and Pyrenees.
thanks, but it does not look like that in many places in bulgaria, mostly in the rila mountain, very few other mountains have such steep slopes like the rila mountain, and you know what, the struma motorway will pass very closely to this mountain, in dupnica.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Great scenery! It looks splendid! Interestingly enough, Bulgaria is almost the size of England in area, yet have only 7m people and dropping sharply, while England has over 50m and growing!

·
Just a freak
2,904 Posts
Some from me:

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
He took pics of the highest peak in bulgaria and the rila mountain Musala, he also took pics of some lakes arround Musalla and another peak Manchu. I did not take pics of there because the landscape there isn´t extreme enough for me, but thanks alot Zaro.

A village near the rocky peaks of the first three pics above.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts