SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,298 Posts
Are you offering anything in return, or just "lol send me envelopes full of train timetables to europe"?

·
Banned
1,298 Posts
Why would he want that when MAXX has an online ordering service at http://www.maxx.co.nz ? Sounds like someone is just trying to profit.

I have a full set in my bedroom, delivered for free courtesy of MAXX Auckland.

·
18,522 Posts
Why would he want that when MAXX has an online ordering service at http://www.maxx.co.nz ? Sounds like someone is just trying to profit.

I have a full set in my bedroom, delivered for free courtesy of MAXX Auckland.
Sorry, I didn't know they sent them abroad! Seems like a waste of money to me to be sending our timetables abroad for no apparent reason! What a waste of taxpayer money!

Also, no need to accuse me of profiteering when it was genuine lack of knowledge in this case.

·
Banned
1,298 Posts
Sorry, just stirring you up mate ;)

Bit of a waste - benefitted Uncle BroadGauge though. Got them in two parcels. Unrelated, I once ordered one big box full of Workchoices stuff :nuts: :lol:

·
18,522 Posts
Sorry, just stirring you up mate ;)

Bit of a waste - benefitted Uncle BroadGauge though. Got them in two parcels. Unrelated, I once ordered one big box full of Workchoices stuff :nuts: :lol:
Blimey. I wonder how much they could save by consolidating their timetables too - we have SO many different timetable booklets, it's almost criminal.

·
18,522 Posts
I Propose exchange of course!I have some duplicate maps!
Well, thanks to Broadgauge there is no need to exchange with me. Just go to the MAXX website and do a timetable search for the Eastern Line, Western Line and Southern Line timetables and fill out the "Order" form and put in your address. Lo' and behold, they'll send you the timetables free of charge at our taxpayers expense!

·
Banned
1,298 Posts
Nice - what thickness?
Of the box? Roughly similar to this:

The notepads in it came to be quite handy - mousepads are good for the collection.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts