Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
كعبه الم
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be a good idea to have all the latest changes in our lovely market place in one thread since there isn's really a dedicated thread for the souq and it's developments.

----------------------------------------

Al Rayyan Hotel and Studio

Located in the historic area of the capital, adjacent to SouqWakif and EmiriDiwan with stunning views of Al Cornish and Doha Skyline. The 7 Star boutique hotel has 80 keys included two Royal Suite and one Presidential Suite, Ballroom, Spa and 3 F&Bs.

http://www.g1architecture.com/ProjectDetail.aspx?ChannelID=2&PostingID=57&category=Resorts

·
كعبه الم
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ I doubt it, construction hasn't started yet on that location. This design might not be the one picked since I recall several other proposals.

·
Smile :)
2,148 Posts
^^ I doubt it, construction hasn't started yet on that location. This design might not be the one picked since I recall several other proposals.
I was actually referring to the park itself not the hotel. the northern part is almost done, hope they finish it before the end of this year. as for the hotel, i see that its not even under construction. I personally dont think they should go with 5 star, just like the rest of souq wagif hotels, they are BOUTIQUE HOTELS with few rooms and around 500 for the night. just look at the website
http://www.swbh.com/ hope they follow this model for the rest of them.

·
كعبه الم
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ The car park is practically done for the most part, infact there is some grass already planted on some parts of the roof and parts of the construction boards have been removed so you could see Souq Waqif clearly now from the corniche.

·
كعبه الم
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love that they bought back Bismillah Hotel :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Al Najada Hotel

Another pictures for Al Najada area (Souk Al Najada currently)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.