Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
This South Birmingham consultation has been going on so long.

I'd rather they expand the NHS £1 singles to far more routes to try and declog the roads around the hospital.

The £1 tickets have got so many students and nurses off the trains, and an extension could do even more.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The new South Birmingham Guides for The Bus service changes is out , basically a booklet with route map and city stop guide for the new and or improved serices, and detail about the changes, its quite good, but I guess the printed timetable s will be out hopefully by the end of next weekend as people need to get used to the new network, but a lot of the new timetable are already online, and very readable.

·
Birmingham - #1
Present, for now… 🗿
23,860 Posts
The new South Birmingham Guides for The Bus service changes is out , basically a booklet with route map and city stop guide for the new and or improved serices, and detail about the changes, its quite good, but I guess the printed timetable s will be out hopefully by the end of next weekend as people need to get used to the new network, but a lot of the new timetable are already online, and very readable.
Here's the digital version if anyone is interested

https://nxbus.co.uk/files/NX-West-Midlands/misc/SouthBirminghamChangesWeb.pdf

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One week to go, anyone with any thoughts on it, our local route number 27 is much improved but would like it extended to the big morrisons at five ways, and run every 15 mins upto 6pm mon-sat, but also our 45/47 much better as now we have a link to 3 cross city line stations,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts