·
whenthefirestartstoburn
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
official name of the SM-Ayala Joint Venture

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I hope that once the vertical development of Phase 1 will commence (hopefully 1st Q of 2021) this will be 4x faster than that of Mandani Bay

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
hala, unahon diay nila ipa-develop ang northern portions called Main Square nga facing Pasil and part of Mambaling?
I thought the lots facing the sea beside the arena ug cc?
and then, mag huwat pa ni sila ug potential lot buyers for Lots 1 to 11?

·
living the good life
1,512 Posts
looks like ayala is handling that portion of the JV (the released PR docs are from cebu holdings)... its could possible that SM will handle the remaining lots, and will develop it on their own without reselling it.. just a thought. (though they still have a huge undeveloped lots across the street- seaside complex)

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
This whole area is booming, ongoing construction:
1) third bridge to Mactan
2) Kawit Complex / Gokongwei
3) International South Sea Port
4) Ayala Complex

·
whenthefirestartstoburn
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ahh ok so nag land dev diay gyapon ang Arena and Convention until now. Abi nakog wala gyud movement. Makes sense pd nga dili i rush since wala pay market for big events run.

·
:-) good vibes!
15,976 Posts
^^ Ayala Land is selling their SRP lots for commercial spaces which will be called DISTRICT SQUARE for office space and hotels. So, dili gyud diay 100% sila mo develop sa ilang SRP lot. It will be like CBP. :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Main Square lang man siguro ang ilahang i baligya. Relatively small part of the entire area. They still have huge "future development" areas on each side of the linear park.

^^ Ayala Land is selling their SRP lots for commercial spaces which will be called DISTRICT SQUARE for office space and hotels. So, dili gyud diay 100% sila mo develop sa ilang SRP lot. It will be like CBP. :(

·
Registered
666 Posts
AYALA LAND, Inc. (ALI) is developing a waterside commercial area called District Square in Cebu City. District Square is located within the 26-hectare South Coast City, a project of SM Prime Holdings, ALI and Cebu Holdings, Inc.

READ: https://t.co/peMiMqHhwd

·
Registered
91 Posts
dayun ba gihapon ang bridge padung sa Duljo or mambaling?

I dont see it in the Ayala plans but there is some sort of bridge construction sa pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts