SkyscraperCity Forum banner

South Florida Sports

13777 209
just a general thread about sports including dolphins,marlins,heat,panthers,hurricanes and any other that i'm forgetting
Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
YESSSSS !!! L.D.Gator :) , I second that, Go Cranes and Miami's Dream Team the Heat is ON !!! :cheers:
lauderdalegator said:
!!!!!GO HEAT!!!!!​
WE HAVE A DREAM TEAM​
......SHAQ....D.WADE....ZO.....THE 2 JONES.....'NUFF SAID.......​
:dance:​
Reactions: djole13
Everyone :) , the " Dream Team " HEAT, Wins Again third straight, against the Wizards, 102 - 95 without the SHAQ, Wade does it with 31 points !!! :cheers: One to go on Saturday at 8 pm in Washington, D.C. :runaway:
WOW !!!, S.F.Dave :) , this is the new " Dream Team " Heat, ready for the 2008 Summer Olympics, yes !!!, all the way , go Heat and Cranes !!! :cheers:
south florida dave said:
eastern conference finals, baby! 8-0 in the playoffs!

we just won 2 road games to finish out the 2nd round without shaq. amazing. & shaq & the team get to rest til sunday at the earliest. awesome. what a night!

LETS GO HEAT!!!
L.D.Gator :) , I hope Shaq will play , too and soon, bro, but NOT the first game, Monday Night, Shaq will sit it out , while watching his team Beat the Pistons by more than 5 points , due to Wade's 33 point score, and the ZO helping out with Dooooooling scoring great with Jones and Haslum,, the Dream Team !!!, :) my score for monday night 101 - 96 .
p.s. , almost forgot ; Go Heat and Cranes !!! :cheers:
lauderdalegator said:
Let's hope Shaq is ready and healthy.
YES ROARK :) , I'm with you , Bro, Go " Dream Team " Heat, I'm cheering here with Karen Carpenter in heaven, singing, " I'm on the, Top of world looking, down on the Heat cooking, turning pistons metal into oil, and you know what I found, since the Heat's been around , its being in the final's, Finally !!!." lol. :cheers:
Okay Everyone :) , so its tied 2 - 2, but don't worry fans !!!, game # 5 in Miami , Thursday Night at the Triple A, score of tuesday night's game was 106 - 96, coach blamed it on the defense of the game, " We just had a bad night ", they'll be back !!! :cheers:

come on, get those hopes back UP !!!, Go " Dream Team " Heat and Go Cranes !!! :)
Mad Uptown Hatter :) , good list , but forgot one,
11. Illegal Mexican workers want more pay cash per hour----still pending, lol,. :cheers:
The Mad Hatter!! said:
miami's to do list
1.win championship-------still pending
2.sign shaq---------------done
3.get rid of eddie jones----done
4.long term contract wade-still pending
4 1/2-get a proven scorer-done
5.acquire another guard----done
6.get a 6th man-----------done
7.sign udonis haslem ------done
8.sign dmon jones----------still pending
9.change banner outside triple a-still pending
10. save some money on car insurance-still pending
Everyone :hi: , Check out BILLBOARDS :eek:mg: , the number 13 is in everyone's minds, especially this weekend, and there's another special 13, a lucky number and a good one. :cheers:

13 MILLION LOTTO :cheer: , no one won last night :hilarious , all Florida Lotto billboards TODAY !!! :dance:

TO DAN MARINO :bowtie: , Congratulations :righton: , HALL of Fame is yours This weekend. :applause:
Same Here DALE :wave: , I'm pissed off about this :baaa: , Nothing, I heard nothing , Where's our 162 Million :llama: taxpayers money from Miami-Dade County Commision :crazy: given for the new Marlins Stadium, Like I told everyone here before if this Stadium did not start construction in July of this year :rant: , it will not be completed at all in 2008 :wallbash: , Out of Service for 2008 now, okay what happen :gaah: , where's the Money :2cents: , the residents in the area where the stadium is supposed to go, are still there, and I asked around that area, and they heard nothing about being relocated, and some say they're not moving at all. :nono: :guns1:
Dale said:
Any new news on the Marlins Stadium ?
TRUE Rider of ROHAN :) , we need a better quarterback and a FIELD GOAL KICKER !!!,and for the " Dull " fins, they are better off going fishing for some tuna., and THE heat are on FIRE, lol, and the Panthers are better staying in the Everglades !!!, the Marlins are still fair, but that's all I got to say about that, Sounds like Forest Gump !!! . but anyway I got some good news Rider of ROHAN :hi: , " I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geigo :cucumber: . " :cheer: :hahaha: :laugh: :eek:kay:
rider_of_rohan said:
Canes wont be national champs this year, time to worry about something else.
Same here Rider of ROHAN :rock: , You tell them Bro :speech: , just shut up and play :runaway: , Well as for the Marlins :eek:kay: , their still in it, They won :cheer: 7 - 6 tonight, only a half game behind in the standings, who knows , maybe another World Series this year ??? :banana: :applause: :pepper:
rider_of_rohan said:
Ever get tired of players being so cocky? I think teams that dont talk trash are better. Miami had some really stupid cocky players for a while, anyone remember the sugar bowl where the team showed up in fatigues? I do, they got there asses kicked, and was happy to see it. Shut up and play, thats what I say.
Wait SDK :) , the test is coming up on Sunday, against the JETS, we'll see how good the " Dull " Fins really are. :cheers:
SDK4 said:
That win by the Dolphins was a huge surprise to me. I didn't think Nick Saban could do it but he did.
SDK :) , remember there's always that Bad team attitude when the DOLPHINS - JETS meet, its like the Elephant vs the Bull, both with horns, and the winner is The JETS, they hate us like MUD !!!, they love to stump us out into the water. But who knows maybe the score could end up " Dull " Fins 23, JETS 21, it will be that close. I'll keep my money on the 6 Million Lotto !!! :cheers:
SDK4 said:
Well if the JETS play like they did last Sunday vs the Chiefs, I'm sure even the Dolphins could beat them.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.