SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
So who do we want in the second round? Washington or Chicago? I'm thinkin Chicago is the bigger problem. There a hustling team and they just have determination. We would crush the Wizards and we'll beat either theam any way it goes.

I was hoping the Detriot-Philly series would last longer just to tire the Pistons out a little cause thats who we're gonna eventually meet in the Finals. Maybe their next series will go the distance. Sweeping the Nets was great cause now the guys can rest and Shaq can rest his big toe or pinky or whatever it is bothering him these days.. Go Heat!!!

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

· Registered
179 Posts
Dwayne Wade is just sick.

I'm jealous cause Flash used to be my boy. I would tell all my boys about him and tell them he was the sweetest sophomore in the game not named Lebron James. And they would say "Dwayne who?". But now, he's "mainstream" and and everybody's ranting and raving about him.. Man, that's messed up..

· Registered
179 Posts
Thats it, Dwayne Wade is just sick. Thats just against the law. Throw him in jail.. banish him 4ever.. Think of the children, I say, Think of the children!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.