SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
24,201 Posts
For what it's worth, though I was pulling for the Heat, based on their recent past performance against the Pistons, I'm surprised they took this series to seven. I think they played a tough series, and that they are just a half-notch away from a championship team.

Spurs over the Pistons in six.

· Registered
24,201 Posts
I think the Canes are going to be fine. But what was Kehoe smoking that got him so puffed up afterwards, saying that Miami was the better team ? You'd think such bravado would be more in keeping with a position coach other than the one whose charges surrendered a record nine sacks.

· Registered
24,201 Posts
OMG ! What's gotten into the Dolphins ?! Throwing the ball all over the place, scoring points, beating good teams.

One gripe: Why does anyone play the 'prevent defense' ? The fins went soft while up 23-13 allowing SD to rocket down the field, setting themselves up for an onside kick recovery, which Miami fortuantely recovered. Play to the whistle man.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.