SkyscraperCity Forum banner

South Florida Sports

13783 Views 209 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  miami1
just a general thread about sports including dolphins,marlins,heat,panthers,hurricanes and any other that i'm forgetting
Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I turned into a marlins fan for some ungodly reason in 2002. Now I think baseball is the best thing since sliced bread. I become a Heat fan last year too, when they made that great run at the end of the season, before that I was all about the hometown Magic.

Is there really anything wrong with bandwagon fans? It's the free market at work.
you're smoking something right?
you would rather earn a 5 seed and bow out in the 2nd roud?
the best record in the conference isn't good enough for you?
odom, grant and butler are obviously pushing the lakers over the top.

I hate whiny sports fans. The Heat had a great season and were one game away from the NBA finals. That's apparently not good enough for you.

Jones is fine and virtually untradeable. Next year should be just as fun. Players will be coming from all over just to play with Shaq and Wade.
nimbyhater said:
we never shoulda given that much up for shaq
well all my hate wasn't all in your direction really. just a little frustrated by the talk around town.

like him or not, shaq is the most dominant player in the game today. just having him on the team probably progressed wade 2 or 3 years in terms of big game experience. i liked odom and caron, but i honestly don't think they were the keys to the puzzle. it would have been a good team, but not the great team we saw this year. that's just my opinion though.

i agree about next year.

ps... florida marlins fall from first to last place. what a killer division we're in.
Yes, hopefully a parking garage remains in the plans. It'd be nice if they could continue attracting foreign soccer games to the new stadium.
Marlins are meeting with portland officials tomorrow...
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.