SkyscraperCity Forum banner

South Florida Sports

13806 Views 209 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  miami1
just a general thread about sports including dolphins,marlins,heat,panthers,hurricanes and any other that i'm forgetting
Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Miami will crush whoever they play in the 2nd round. Like Cuban said it's definately gonna come down to Miami and Detroit in the eastern finals. This one is tough to call too.. on sportscenter they are predicting Detroit to take Miami since supposedly Shaq isn't 100%. However Miami can get out of the 2nd round quick & Shaq has ample resting time before taking on Detroit, Miami has a great shot. It's gonna be a hell of a series.
Yep, Wizards are done.
Next up, Detroit! Indiana is giving them fits tho, and may push the series to 7 games.
Miami vs Detroit 2005 Eastern conference finals
lets get it on!
Miami had a good comeback towards the end, I thought they were gonna take it. Detroit's D was just too much for them down the stretch, they contained Wade & pretty much ran away with it.
Good game tho... next game Miami needs to find a way to score!
well, Detroit has won 22 out of 24 series' when they win game 1. So the odds are definately stacked against Miami currently. That's probably why it's so easy for the analysts to assume Detroit will win.
But I still do think they definately do have a chance... it all rides on the success of Wade (despite Shaq's dominance).
definately a big win. If Miami can take game 4, I feel that should easily give them the series.
I predicted Miami would have serious problems if Wade isn't up to snuff, or not playing altogether. If Wade isn't close to 100% on Monday, Miami won't win. Let's hope the rest was worthwhile, & Miami can bounce back. They always tend to play well at home.
Hisma said:
But I still do think they definately do have a chance... it all rides on the success of Wade (despite Shaq's dominance).
Yea if Shaq & Wade were 100% I can safely say Miami would have taken that series. I do feel Miami needs more balanced scoring however. They look lost when Wade & Shaq are on the bench. They only need 1 more strong offensive threat to come off the bench & be their "sixth man", ala Ginobili. With that, Miami will be a championship team, as long as all their key players can stay healthy. Next season will be exciting no doubt.
Despite everything I said... GO MAGIC!! :)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.