Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I try to get every sunrise and sunset whenever I ahve the privilege of being in MIAMI:) :cheers: :banana:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Belle Plaza 15th Floor. It was awesome living there the views where incredible. Now I live in Sunset Harbour and the sunsets from there are great too. I 'll try to post a sunset pic soon.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the time of day when the water turns silvery green...like the one with the boats. Amazing. One of the reasons I will soon be moving to SoFlo is the plethora of rainbows. I think they maybe be tacky in any representation other than when they occur in nature...but there the beauty is unrivaled.

·
Biscayne Corridor Realtor
930 Posts
Belle Isle

Belle Plaza 15th Floor. It was awesome living there the views where incredible. Now I live in Sunset Harbour and the sunsets from there are great too. I 'll try to post a sunset pic soon.
Belle Isle is great but are they ever gonna finish renovating that park? Has anyone ever been inside that little building between costa brava and Belle Plaza? It's a gorgeous mimo building with amazing classic deco architecture and wonderful touches such as a huge Koi pond all around the lobby! It's really an amazing place to live. One of my favorite buildings in all sobe and an often overlooked gem.

You must love going to that cool modern publix a few yards from Sunset Harbor huh. Sorry about off topic post but this always seems to happen...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's my favorite so far FTL I love how the grass looks B&W and the other half is color.

It has A LOT of mood.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
A little something from my apartment in Flamingo South Beach.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

OK FTL I hope that you are further complimented...I wanted to see how this would look with a different crop and a fine white frame...I think it's hot. I love the asymmetrical cloud and the sinister tone to the grass...are there bodies in there?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Excellent pics Arch and James...looks like we are going to have another photogenic sunset in a few hours from now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts