SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
12 govt. lots were offered, each had 10-12 bidders (!):
land in eilat is has hot demand:

ofer glazer (husband of sheri arison from carnival cruise and hapoalim bank) bought land for a building of 76 flats and another for 10 flats and will own the penthouse

another 3 lots for 150 flats sold for 44 million nis
2 lots for 92 flats - 25.3 million nis
2 lots for 73 flats - 14.6 million nis
1 lot for 41 flats - 6.65 million nis

http://www.nfc.co.il/archive/001-D-101436-00.html?tag=18-13-38

·
DAMNED
12,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the local:Naharaim-between Jordan and Hirmukh
1200 dunams

תאור פרוייקט
תכנון רעיוני – אדריכלי וכלכלי בשנים 1999-1995. תכנון מתחם נהריים והכולל את האי בשטח 800 דונם, המעובד ע"י הקיבוצים אשדות יעקב איחוד ומאוחד אך שייך לממלכת ירדן. שיקום אגם נהריים ויצירת פרוייקט רב לאומי (ישראלי-ירדני) שיכלול מאפייני נופש, אכסון תיירותי, עסקים בין-לאומיים תוך ניצול תנאי סחר

today:

future:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
ZOHAR said:
the local:Naharaim-between Jordan and Hirmukh
1200 dunams

תאור פרוייקט
תכנון רעיוני – אדריכלי וכלכלי בשנים 1999-1995. תכנון מתחם נהריים והכולל את האי בשטח 800 דונם, המעובד ע"י הקיבוצים אשדות יעקב איחוד ומאוחד אך שייך לממלכת ירדן. שיקום אגם נהריים ויצירת פרוייקט רב לאומי (ישראלי-ירדני) שיכלול מאפייני נופש, אכסון תיירותי, עסקים בין-לאומיים תוך ניצול תנאי סחר
the problem it's not located at the south

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Azrieli mulls $3m amphitheatre in Beersheva
The project will have an 8,000 seating capacity plus an acoustic shell, car parks and spacious lawns.
Gadi Golan 28 May 06 16:42
Businessman and shopping mall owner David Azrieli is holding talks with the Beersheva municipality for the construction of an 8,000-seat amphitheatre on the banks of Nahal Beersheva, at an investment of $3 million.
Azrieli and Jewish National Fund chairman Yehiel Leket toured the site for the amphitheatre site together with Beersheva mayor Yaakov Turner and other city officials, following which Leket and Azrieli issued a joint statement affirming their support for the project.

The project will have an 8,000 seating capacity plus an acoustic shell, car parks and spacious lawns. The proposed amphitheatre has drawn interest on the part of the Jewish National Fund and the Drainage Authority, since it is part of the Nahal Beersheva project, which is now at an advanced stage.

The first stage of the project saw the removal of garbage that had accumulated over many years on the wadi’s channel. This was followed by the construction of the recently inaugurated NIS 6 million Statue Park, which extends over a 20 dunam (4 acre) plot.

The Nahal Beersheva project is one of the largest of its kind to be undertaken in Israel, extending over a 3,500 (875 acre ) area, along 8 kilometers of the wadi. It will include tourism attractions, a large commercial center, leisure facilities and 60-dunam (15-acre) pond.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on May 28, 2006

·
Banned
88 Posts
why this thread is not sticky ???

·
6,874 Posts
^^ hey zohar..
who do you go and ask (in the admin) to become a moderator?

Anyway..
i like the amp idea. Personally, its space that is the matter and i think that if they build a stadium, they can make it into a concert theatre instead of having 2 places compete against each other. Similar to my place, Toronto, which has a place called the Skydome which can house a 70,000 concert place vs another which can house a 24,000 concert place right by each other too.. its ugly...

but i like the idea..
we should encourage the municipalities to build stadiums and open air places to have concerts and regional things.
Would be cool if we used the stadiums for a HUUUUUUUUUGE synagoge in the high holidays :)
MOSHIACH! MOSHIACH! MOSHIACH!
A YA YA YA YA :D

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
How much malls do we need?
I think we lead the world by far in malls per population

new mall in givat shmuel, new mall in beer sheva, new mall in rishon (9th, 10th?!)

·
Registered
35 Posts
source26 said:
How much malls do we need?
I think we lead the world by far in malls per population

new mall in givat shmuel, new mall in beer sheva, new mall in rishon (9th, 10th?!)

It goes on the supply and demand.
There is some really neglected canyonim in Israel...but most places do need one.
We moved from Plaza that has a shops in the bottom and a office in the top to american style malls.

Dubai still beat us probably ito it...
but yea...
too many malls are hazardous...

you got so many people working, so little space and its hard.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another thing is, that there was a mall..... near Haifa...which was big in 1994-1999. Then the Grand Canyon came and it took them away.... now no one goes to shop there

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
dubai beats us in number of malls?
unfortunately I dont think even the US beats us in the number of malls..
because of security issues the malls here almost totally overtook streets,
I think we have more malls to population that anywhere.

every big city has at least 5 big ones, add to that local malls, power centers, central bus station malls.. we are drowning in malls all over.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I like malls, in Yahud we have a mall right next to our school, so in break time we usually go to eat something in it.

·
Banned
25 Posts
הטובים בעולם – לאילת
מאת: עיתון העיר אילת
16 ביוני, 2006, 12:09

ועדה לתכנון עתידי
במסגרת הפעולות למיצוב מחדש של העיר אילת הצהיר ראש העירייה על כוונה ליצור עניין בעיר על ידי חמישה פרוייקטים מיוחדים: בית עירייה חדש, מרכז כניסים ותערוכות, מדרחוב תיירותי, מרכז תרבות וחינוך שיכלול תיאטרון, ספריה ומוזיאון ואוניברסיטה עם קמפוס ברמה בינלאומית.

בעקבות כך, הוקמה הוועדה לתכנון עתידי של העיר אילת, המורכבת מאנשי אגף ההנדסה וגופים מקצועיים מהעיר, בראשה האדריכל, יואב איגרא. כבר בימים אלה, מתוכננות הקצאות קרקע מיוחדות, בשיתוף עם כל הגופים הקשורים ויוזמנו אדריכלים מהטובים בעולם להשתתף בפרויקטים אלו.

לטובת קידום הפרויקטים האמורים, מתוכננת להתקיים תחרות בין טובי הארכיטקטים בעולם וזאת על מנת להבטיח בנייה ארכיטקטונית בעלת משמעות טכנית והיסטורית, כפי שניתן לראות ברחבי העולם.

·
Registered
841 Posts
^^I think that this is the new city hall building in Eilat:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts