SkyscraperCity banner

2181 - 2200 of 6453 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Thanks for this and the shots of other sites today Sydney - love it when there's new pics to see. Living in the outer N-W I don't get much chance to check progress myself, so it's great that folk like you take the time to do this. Ta.:)
No worries, it is a huge pleasure :colgate:

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
just noticed the thread titled changed!!! Yay for Australia's latest supertall!
A108 is the first supertall building in Australia where the actual roof is higher than 300m ;)

As we all know, the other one is using a stretched out broom stick for height.

We here in Melbourne use common sense, we know that the Rialto is taller than 101 Collins Street no matter what CTBUH says.

·
Go Ahead.....Make My Day!
5,205 Posts
We here in Melbourne use common sense, we know that the Rialto is taller than 101 Collins Street no matter what CTBUH says.
Totally agree. In Melbourne, I don't count Telstra or 101 Collins st as buildings over 200m. It's nonsense reasoning imo

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Totally agree. In Melbourne, I don't count Telstra or 101 Collins st as buildings over 200m. It's nonsense reasoning imo
besides, we really dont need to boost our numbers with such gimmicks as decorative sticks. we currently have more 200m+ towers to ROOF UC than any other oz city has 200m towers completed!

Give Gold Coast the tallest title, its evident who is the real King of the Scrapers here in Oz!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
And if you listen to some of the Sydney based
pundits, they will have the Sydney Telstra Tower placed second to Q1 at 309 metres, only to be followed by Australia's third tallest (so they say) Eureka, at 297m.

·
Registered
12,578 Posts
Find a tall building with windows and white lines and a bit of gold...

DOH !

2181 - 2200 of 6453 Posts