SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
The wife and me in downtown Memphis:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well here I am hanging out in South Beach with a biatch who was kind of a fifth wheel that night. Sorry, but I can't stand her. Yeah, I know I am a litle ungroomed.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
TheBrad said:
Hey - weren't you in a Jim Jarmusch film? ;)
Hmmm . . . . .

Jim Jarmusch is like so 80's Memphis.

Those new condos in the background fetch $400,000 to start.

Though it's reasonable to question whether the neighborhood's gone up or down since then. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
texasboy said:
Well here I am hanging out in South Beach with a biatch who was kind of a fifth wheel that night. Sorry, but I can't stand her. Yeah, I know I am a litle ungroomed.

That isn't you! You said you were half black and italian. And you showed a picture before and thats not the same person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
citykid09 said:
That isn't you! You said you were half black and italian. And you showed a picture before and thats not the same person.
lol. i am half black and italian. i took this pic last week. i am almost a spitting image of my dad, who is a french black, or creole, from Louisiana. If that is why you are questioning that i am black. believe me i get it all the time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
texasboy said:
lol. i am half black and italian. i took this pic last week. i am almost a spitting image of my dad, who is a french black, or creole, from Louisiana. If that is why you are questioning that i am black. believe me i get it all the time.
I can tell that the person in the picture is black. I know I look the same way. But what I was saying was on ssp you showed a diffrent picture and the person was darker. You were in downtown Houston. I was more then one person on the picture mabe I just assumed you were the darker one.
 
1 - 20 of 180 Posts
Top