SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
stunning!
can you tell something about the route you followed?
i might go next summer also to Spain (Andalusia) and Morocco (northern, like Fez and Chefchaouen)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much. :cheers1:

We started off in Madrid as my girlfriend is from there and we didn't make any big plans for the summer. We had to go to the Canary islands for her brother's wedding but it was just that week and we had 5 to kill. We started in Madrid and then went to Sevilla. You have to go to Sevilla. It is AMAZING! I had been to madrid and Barcelona before but Seville is something special. After Sevilla we went tot the Canary Islands for the wedding and my girlfriend grew up in Las Palmas so we spent a few weeks down there island hopping. We had to get back to Madrid to catch our flight back to Amsterdam to make it to work then next week so we thought we would stop in Marrakech for a few days and cap off the summer. It is really amazing! I have been to a good number of countries and to do Spain and Morocco in one summer is incredible. You will not be disappointed.

If you are really interested then look around in my Flickr or Facebook and check some of the photos. It sound like I am trying to recruit you and that is the reason I have those links down there but I can give detailed info about where I was and when I went there as well as how much i spent and other tips. Post some questions on there and I am more then happy to give you any info you want. I will just say that if you go you will love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts