Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TheLibotero
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SkyscraperCity (SSC) was created primarily for the sharing of knowledge, insights, facts, images and above all enthusiasm about the built environment.

SSC does not tolerate referral, recruitment and selling through the forums.

A. No user may post recruitment-style threads/posts (i.e. any individual post or thread, with clear and deliberate intent of using the forum's user base as a source/pool for sales, referrals, recruits) in the forum. Any posts of this nature will be deleted on sight.

B. No user may advertise any product or service on this message board. Any posts of this nature will be deleted on sight.

C. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

If you see any post or thread which violates the above rules, or other general forum rules, feel free to report them through this thread or via PM.

Thank you!

·
9,016 Posts
So what's the procedure to ensure that threads in the Projects on the Rise section, of buildings that are clearly under construction, do not disappear? That issue has never been addressed! :rant:

·
9,016 Posts
^ Done.

@Queetz: only been reinstated as mod recently but as far as I know, Projects threads that have not received any replies after March 2012 have been pruned.
You should then ask the administrators to change that rule, especially for projects that are known to be active. I always though Projects on the Rise were exempt from auto-archiving so someone must have changed the settings.

Some of the projects are located in areas that are not easily accessible, or others may still be in the process of being started. Updates do come, but sporadically. You cannot expect all of them to be super chatty unless it is a high profile project, however little projects should not be discounted especially given the nature of our forums (i.e. forumers are often investors or owners too).

Ultimately it is up to the mods to ensure they are remain active, even if you have to spur the discussions yourself. Its VERY frustrating when a poster finally has something new to add, but only to find that the thread has disappeared... :rant:

·
Senior and Head Filipino Mod
19,224 Posts
May I just remind everyone of the following rules for signature:

2. Signatures

a) Signatures should not occupy more than 5 lines of text and should not use large font size. No text over vBulletin size 3 is allowed, even if your signature line uses only one line.
b) Signature lines should not have nationalistic, combative, racist or any other kind of commentary which may offend others.
Please make the necessary adjustments on your signature to conform it with the abovementioned rules. Infractions will be given to offenders beginning on January 31.

Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts