Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
TheLibotero
13,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SkyscraperCity (SSC) was created primarily for the sharing of knowledge, insights, facts, images and above all enthusiasm about the built environment.

SSC does not tolerate referral, recruitment and selling through the forums.

A. No user may post recruitment-style threads/posts (i.e. any individual post or thread, with clear and deliberate intent of using the forum's user base as a source/pool for sales, referrals, recruits) in the forum. Any posts of this nature will be deleted on sight.

B. No user may advertise any product or service on this message board. Any posts of this nature will be deleted on sight.

C. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

If you see any post or thread which violates the above rules, or other general forum rules, feel free to report them through this thread or via PM.

Thank you!

·
uswag_mindanao
640 Posts
this should be the right thread for that:eek:kay: ur call boss

Since nachange na sa mods,paapil nlng pud nato ni:

For merge:
Ateneo Community Center 14f edu u/c (dapat kani lang kay duplicate na)
Ateneo Community Center 10f

For name change:
One Oasis 5f x 6 res u/c
Linmarr Towers 6f x 3 res u/c
Linville Residences Tower 12f x 2 res
Ayala Technopod 8f mix u/c

Naa pa mo ipachange guys?

·
Banned
5,756 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi mods, kindly verify and check the CDO LKK expansion thread, the mall and the expansions have been opened already way beyond 2008 while the thread is still open. As per Sinjin, mall threads that have been opened for 5 days shall be moved to the finished projects page while minor developments and renovations should be taken into the city constructions page.

I am bringing this to the mods attention for you to decide. Thanks

·
Registered
646 Posts
Fan man gyud siya ni @noboon az en! The account was only created to ridicule @noboon. It's very obvious that he is a troll.
^^dapat i ban pud ni sya mods... ive been reading his comment and it shows nman:):eek:hno:

·
Bulawanong Paghinagalaay
2,736 Posts
Dapat nga kay @amboon ma-banned forever. Tulad ng mga troll accounts, salot lang dito ang mga ginawa ng mga yun. Akalain nyo naman, dalhin nyo pa ang pangalan ng syudad namin sa kakaguhan ninyo kahit sa VisMin threads. Kaya nga bisto na kayo and no doubt well-known naging troll factory kayo. Dahil dito, marami kayong kalaban. Dapat sa inyo, mahiya kayo at tigilan na ninyo mga kakaguhan ninyo. Dinadamay lang ninyo ang mga mabubuting forumer sa inyong kabastusan at kalapastanganan.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
well i personally knew ammboon , wala siya multiple accounts, well i guess, second guessing is now the forte of the mods, pero yung mga matagatagal na kuno dito had multiple accounts hindi ata na babanned..... SSC is "going to the dogs" ... "who let the dogs out"! :lol:

·
Banned
456 Posts
Dapat nga kay @amboon ma-banned forever. Tulad ng mga troll accounts, salot lang dito ang mga ginawa ng mga yun. Akalain nyo naman, dalhin nyo pa ang pangalan ng syudad namin sa kakaguhan ninyo kahit sa VisMin threads. Kaya nga bisto na kayo and no doubt well-known naging troll factory kayo. Dahil dito, marami kayong kalaban. Dapat sa inyo, mahiya kayo at tigilan na ninyo mga kakaguhan ninyo. Dinadamay lang ninyo ang mga mabubuting forumer sa inyong kabastusan at kalapastanganan.
huwaw. nagsalita ang malinis. hindi ba, it was posted a while ago yung mga screenshots dati from the email account ng isang forumer that you guys creating common accounts? tpos ginapahid nyo pa sa iba? :applause: anyway, we know naman na sin-o gid ginapalangga sang mod di sa ssc.

mag request: banned agad
komprontahin ang mods: BANNED agad.
it is more fun in the SSC Philippines.

dapat kasi i-patent nyo agad mga user names nyo para walang mag dare na gumaya.

:lol:

·
Banned
6 Posts
This is the logic here, pag ang troll bright ug naay point ang mga gpang comment na againt the mod, I-banned n cya. Because it is an insult to a mods intellectual capacity. Pro Pag ang troll is like taegon and friends choks lng yan. So don't try to go over the mods mind if you want to stay.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts